Answers to NBMEs??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nope80

Resident
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there any place I can find answers to the NBMEs? I didn't do nearly as well as I would have liked to on #1 and I would really like to know why?! :oops: Answers would help. Someone let me know, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Is there any place I can find answers to the NBMEs? I didn't do nearly as well as I would have liked to on #1 and I would really like to know why?! :oops: Answers would help. Someone let me know, thanks!

I think if there was a place that had the answers to self assessment services provided by the NBME, the NBME would probably shut them down, considering the questions themselves are copyrighted. If anything do NBME 4 pay the extra $15 at least you can see which ones you missed, and look up each of the answer choices, I took NBME 1 and did not find it helpful, 4 is much better in terms of learning from mistakes. I also heard that UWSA is not that predictive and is just a waste. Best of luck.

so thats only available for nbme 4? and it shows you what you missed but no answers? (thats def better than nothing!)
the only thing is, i don't want to waste the nbmes since there are only a few. is 4 the best? i'm trying to figure out what order to do them in.

Yeah I mean I don't know which is the "Best" but from reading the forums 2 and 4 are the best, 2 being the most predictable in terms of "closest to test day" , 4 being the best one to learn from.