Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys
third year here, things are going well overall in clinic and boards etc; I am posting here to try to get some advise on how to memorize abx coverages/empiric treatments. For some reason this has been the hardest subject matter for me to commit to memory. I have the stanford guide, and I know how to look things up and all for rotations but I am a worried about step 2. Any advise would be appreciated!
thanks
third year here, things are going well overall in clinic and boards etc; I am posting here to try to get some advise on how to memorize abx coverages/empiric treatments. For some reason this has been the hardest subject matter for me to commit to memory. I have the stanford guide, and I know how to look things up and all for rotations but I am a worried about step 2. Any advise would be appreciated!
thanks