Anticipating to take BCPS Fall 2020. ACCP 2020 Materials delayed.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

User24681012

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking to test in the fall (when I'm eligible to register. Contacted ACCP who said the home study course for 2020 is delayed to June. That gives about 3-4 months to study if I were set to use their materials. My question is, should I go with High Yield Med Reviews and possibly sourcing the 2019 ACCP materials? Or should I chance it and wait till June for the most updated ACCP material. Thanks!
 
Looking to test in the fall (when I'm eligible to register. Contacted ACCP who said the home study course for 2020 is delayed to June. That gives about 3-4 months to study if I were set to use their materials. My question is, should I go with High Yield Med Reviews and possibly sourcing the 2019 ACCP materials? Or should I chance it and wait till June for the most updated ACCP material. Thanks!

Hey. I am also preparing for BCPS fall 2020. I just saw that the updated version came out. Did you buy the 2020 package from the ACCP website yet or you are prepping from some other resource?