User24681012

5+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Looking to test in the fall (when I'm eligible to register. Contacted ACCP who said the home study course for 2020 is delayed to June. That gives about 3-4 months to study if I were set to use their materials. My question is, should I go with High Yield Med Reviews and possibly sourcing the 2019 ACCP materials? Or should I chance it and wait till June for the most updated ACCP material. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 11, 2020
new york
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Looking to test in the fall (when I'm eligible to register. Contacted ACCP who said the home study course for 2020 is delayed to June. That gives about 3-4 months to study if I were set to use their materials. My question is, should I go with High Yield Med Reviews and possibly sourcing the 2019 ACCP materials? Or should I chance it and wait till June for the most updated ACCP material. Thanks!

Hey. I am also preparing for BCPS fall 2020. I just saw that the updated version came out. Did you buy the 2020 package from the ACCP website yet or you are prepping from some other resource?

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.