Anxiety Attack - VENT!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheToothFairy13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been reading about people being distracted when it comes to finals because they got accepted (congrats though) but I'm distracted because I haven't heard ANYTHING since September. Called some schools and they basically told me they're still reviewing my application. WHY THIS LONG? Can't a sister get some love? Going absolutely INSANE. This patience thing is not my thing.

Santa, I hate you.

Members don't see this ad.

I know it's rough times for those who have not heard back or got waitlisted.. but its not late in the cycle yet, invites are still being sent out and I'm sure you will find your spot through post-december interviews. Good luck :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been reading about people being distracted when it comes to finals because they got accepted (congrats though) but I'm distracted because I haven't heard ANYTHING since September. Called some schools and they basically told me they're still reviewing my application. WHY THIS LONG? Can't a sister get some love? Going absolutely INSANE. This patience thing is not my thing.

Santa, I hate you.

preach sister preach.

Santa, I hate you.

Ho, ho, ho! how's your stats?

Santa, I hate you.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Not saying this will happen to you but what if you dont get any good news? If you really want to be a dentist youll use what you feel now to motivate yourself into doing extra great on your finals. So your GPA will be that much higher and your app that much better for next cycle. Good luck I know you can do it.