Anxiety help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you know what you are doing and have a good differential diagnosis and plan it shouldnt become an oh crap moment.
I honestly don’t know if CRNAs learn differential diagnosis. Maybe?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
If she'll be taking 2 or 3 fifteen minute breaks, if her supervising anesthesiologist is an as_shole or a d_ick, whether or not to tell the truth about the 15 mg of metoprolol she indiscriminately gave the patient on emergence as the reason for the current HR of 41 in the PACU ("he was fine when he left the OR"), which orthopedic surgeon she'll flirt with today....certainly nothing requiring any degree of critical thinking skills.

ThAts pretty insulting to think those kinds of things dont require critical thinking.

I honestly don’t know if CRNAs learn differential diagnosis. Maybe?
I do know and the answer is "no." They learn cutesy mnemonics to help them pass their "boards" and that's about it.

Man this thread reminds me of how much I hate CRNAs. ('"Hate'" is a strong word," clucks some pencil-necked geek). STFU! I hate them. The fact that I have never been able to achieve the Holy Grail - a job where I get paid to punch CRNAs in the face all day - is a source of continual frustration. Fuggin' A....time to run and lift to quell the rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users