Any acceptances yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OPT4

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received my acceptance letters from NECO, ICO and MCPHS in less than a week (after my interview). I was wondering if anyone else heard back from schools after being interviewed.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
That's awesome, congratulations! Did NECO send out any login information to track the status of your application? They are the only school that I haven't received a confirmation of any kind since submitting my application,

I didn't get any conformation from NECO either, they just out of the blue invited me to the interview. Kind of weird, most other schools confirmed they received my application. (I hope their lack of communication isn't an indication of the accessibility and responsiveness of the faculty.)

Congrats on NECO i hope to get in there! YEs people have been getting accepted already! SCO called me a few days after my interview

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, the same thing happened to me. I did not receive any updates on my application. It was a straight up interview invite after a few days.

I've received an acceptance to UABSO a week after my interview. (Called me on 9/30)