Any advice appreciated- Multiple Mini Interview (UW)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

decoug14

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would greatly appreciate any advice regarding Multiple Mini Interviews. My notification states that these will be with school alumni, so I am unsure if the interviewers will be students only or will staff and faculty be part of the interview process as well? Should time be something I should be aware of when responding to questions??? Also, the interviewers will not have access to my application prior to the interview, so is it ok to use part of my personal statement in my responses (i feel some of these points were key in my personal and educational development)... Thank you all!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think they'll ask you about your application but rather, they'll give you scenarios and you'll have to role play with your interviewer.

Reactions: 1 user
It's okay to use whatever you want. Timing is usually 15 minutes. Making sure you connect with each person and answer their question is a start. Don't get caught running on and on and just be yourself. Be comfortable (easier said than done).

No idea on how to prep either. I guess just stick to your personality and you'll be good. I'll see you on Friday/Saturday!