JustSmile59

10+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2008
Virginia
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey Everyone!
I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on preparing for the DAT and on when I should take it?

About the Ads

Sublimation

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
http://orgoman.com/index.htm

I bought destroyer and i have all the material from the kaplan course that a friend had given me. I found much of it to be kinda useless in a sense. I used my old books. Read over concepts that i forgot or i was a little iffy on. Just make sure u kno the things u mess up on COLD. I ahvent taken the real thing yet but i was killing all the practice tests. and i keep reviewing wat i learned again and again until its branded into my brain lol. Dont just get the basic jist of a concept u need to really grasp it, look at all the formulas. They practically speak forthemselves. GLUCK.

zuma35

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
If you don't know any of the material, Destroyer will be very hard to use at first. Destroyer is good once you know the basics and you want to really master the material. The questions are challenging, but if you can do them you are good for the DAT.

I would also suggest reading a the other threads which deal with what's good for the DAT.

joedat41

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
yea i agree. Not worth rushing it. Make sure your ready bec. if not you have to wait another 3 months before you take it again.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.