Any advice for Harvard interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistador

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an upcoming interview at Harvard and was wondering if anyone who has interviewed there previously has any advice for the interview? Or any comments on how the interviews are at Harvard?

I checked the interview feedback but it seems that the most recent responses were from 2011. I really want to do well on this interview so I'd appreciate any help!! Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm assuming you've had other interviews, so the most important thing by far is to just be yourself

btt.gif

seriously though just do the same thing as your other interviews...you'll be fine!

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm assuming you've had other interviews, so the most important thing by far is to just be yourself

btt.gif

seriously though just do the same thing as your other interviews...you'll be fine!
ac5a22589d4f0e241f7407991e6a2ba2.jpg

btt.gif

Snorted at this

Reactions: 1 user