Any Advice for Me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rallthenamesgon

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm thinking about applying to Optometry school with the 90 credits minimum requirement. The reason being is that I have just spent 4 years in the military and I want to get my future career started sooner than later. I wouldn't finish my bachelor's until 2009 or 2010🙁 . If I just take the rest of my sciences I will have my 90 credits by next spring. Does anyone have an opinion for me?
 
I agree, couldn't hurt to try. Give it a shot. Your motivation sounds perfectly reasonable.
 
I'm thinking about applying to Optometry school with the 90 credits minimum requirement. The reason being is that I have just spent 4 years in the military and I want to get my future career started sooner than later. I wouldn't finish my bachelor's until 2009 or 2010🙁 . If I just take the rest of my sciences I will have my 90 credits by next spring. Does anyone have an opinion for me?


Look for programs that offer the 3/4 plan. If I'm not mistaken, they are usually the state schools. Just make sure you kick butt during the 3 years.