Any advice for the waiting process?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuretoothfairy777

Reaction score
I am still waiting to hear back about interviews for my dream dental school... do any current dental students have any advice? I know trusting the process and waiting is key, but I am wondering if it would be worth it to reach out to the school or anything like that? Any advice helps :) Thank you guys!!

Members don't see this ad.

No, I don't recommend reaching out at the moment. It shows impatience and doesn't move the process along any faster. I know it's hard to not think about interviews and attending dental schools but occupy your free time with friends, new hobbies and new adventures. I wish I did that back in the day versus thinking about dental school admissions stuff. Good luck!

Reactions: 2 users
I am still waiting to hear back about interviews for my dream dental school... do any current dental students have any advice? I know trusting the process and waiting is key, but I am wondering if it would be worth it to reach out to the school or anything like that? Any advice helps :) Thank you guys!!
trust the process...

Reactions: 1 user