Any advice or help? please.

Started by ambrja86
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ambrja86

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do I have a shot? I'm applying to the NY schools. NYIT, Touro, SUNY Downstate, Sage, NYMC, Mercy, LIU Brooklyn, Hunter

I graduated with my B.S. in Biology May 2010. Switched majors junior year so i loaded up on bio credits. My overall is kind of weak, but my last 3 semester GPAs were 3.09, 3.26, 3.37(20 credits that semester). Does this show that maybe I matured and am able to handle a work load?

Overall GPA: 2.92
Pre req: Around a 3.15
Over 200 hours of PT observation and the place I interned at recently hired me as an aide.
Great Letters of rec from a PT and my Anatomy and Physiology Prof.
Haven't taken the GRE yet.

Anatomy and Phys I - A-
Anatomy and Phys II - A-
Chem 1 - C+
Chem 2 - B+
Physics 1 - B-
Physics 2 - B
Statistics - B+
Pre Calc - C+
Psych - B+
Developmental Psych - A