Any advice? :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nanami

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am preparing the application for a dental school this year, and its deadline is the end of October.
The school wants at least two reference letters (one from a 4th-year science professor, and one from a health care professional).

My referee is a dental professional who taught me as a professor. I have another person as a 'professor' referee. So, I am planning to submit her reference letter as one from a healthcare professional.
However, I am not sure if my referee is eligible to do so, as she is both professor and healthcare professional...

I sent out the email to the school three times already to confirm this, but they haven't replied to me yet for a month.
They don't receive any calls due to Covid-19. The deadline is coming soon, and I am not sure what to do.

Any advice or any thoughts would be helpful!
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello,

I am preparing the application for a dental school this year, and its deadline is the end of October.
The school wants at least two reference letters (one from a 4th-year science professor, and one from a health care professional).

My referee is a dental professional who taught me as a professor. I have another person as a 'professor' referee. So, I am planning to submit her reference letter as one from a healthcare professional.
However, I am not sure if my referee is eligible to do so, as she is both professor and healthcare professional...

I sent out the email to the school three times already to confirm this, but they haven't replied to me yet for a month.
They don't receive any calls due to Covid-19. The deadline is coming soon, and I am not sure what to do.

Any advice or any thoughts would be helpful!
Thank you!
If you shadowed that person, then they can count as the healthcare professional.

Reactions: 1 user
thank you!

Last edited: