any advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

traveljunky

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys! i thin i may have gotten myself in a bit of a rut. Im a freshman and i did very well in chem 1- got an A, but im not doing very well in chem 2. Im a little worried about getting lower than a B becasue i attended my schools pre-health club meeting and they said that people have a very hard time getting in med schools if their grades arent perfect. And i know that optometry school wants to see more than just the grades but im still worried. just wanted to know if anyone has any advice or has been in my situation before.

Aslo next semester im taking botany and molecular biology-- is that a good idea?

Thankx so much-- enjoy your break everyone! :)

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys! i thin i may have gotten myself in a bit of a rut. Im a freshman and i did very well in chem 1- got an A, but im not doing very well in chem 2. Im a little worried about getting lower than a B becasue i attended my schools pre-health club meeting and they said that people have a very hard time getting in med schools if their grades arent perfect. And i know that optometry school wants to see more than just the grades but im still worried. just wanted to know if anyone has any advice or has been in my situation before.

Aslo next semester im taking botany and molecular biology-- is that a good idea?

Thankx so much-- enjoy your break everyone! :)

Dont worry at all.....

Yeah, don't worry. As long as you work hard, and if it turns out that you didn't get a good grade in chem2 at the end, just be honest and tell them the truth about it. They'll understand. :) Just as long as you try not to get lower than a B too many times, you should be fine! Try not to stress too early on in the game lol