Any African in dentistry?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bess

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I was just wandering if there is any african in the field of dentistry. I am in that field and I am from Cameroon.

Members don't see this ad.

Which school are you attending?

Still in pre-dental and rounding up

Members don't see this ad :)
bess said:
Still in pre-dental and rounding up
Are you applying this year? if so, I have been there - I havent met any africans applying/attending dental school yet. I did meet some carribean dental students in Boston, but no africans.

You might want to join discussions at the pre-dent forum on sdn if you need some advice on the admission process.

Good Luck.

I met several Africans ( I assume you don't mean African-American) at a research conference. They were all girls from Howard University, had awesome accents and were smokin' hot.

Yes I am applying this year and I also checked out the pre-dental section of SDN.

bess said:
Yes I am applying this year and I also checked out the pre-dental section of SDN.
Bess
Am nigerian and a second year dental student, and my room mate is also and african dental student. Email me with any question that you might have about anything. I'll try and answer them if I could. Try and get in your application as soon as possible if you haven't because is getting late. If you really want to get in this year.