Any Americans In Bangalore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dggopal

Fluffy McFlufferson
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yo seeing that we NRI's are a minority in the system that is called med school in India... lol... thought it might be good to stick together... Holla if you In bangalore!

BTW i go to KIMS....

Members don't see this ad.

i went to ramaiah and back in my day there were many NRIs. (about 30 americans and 50 malaysians in my batch.) fortuanately many NRIs see the folly of returning to the country their folks left for good reason and stay in america. some go to eastern europe. i beleive east europe is way more fun than india. i have talked to imgs from india, the carribean and poland so i believe i am in the know. all my friends who went to poland had a great time and they r more likely to get married than those who went to india. i was just in bangalore last month and it is sad there is a 11:30 last call for drinks.

i recommend going to goa as often as u can during tourist season. i used to go 4 times a year. it is best to go during tourist season. pm me for more info. it took me 3 years b4 i went there and i regret not going there sooner. that is the only good thing about being in bangalore is it being close to goa. i have llved in south beach miami for 2 months and still i would go to goa anytime.