You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Any Art History majors here?
Started by momomango
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If it makes you feel any better, I was a Comparative Literature major, and was only one class away from an Art History major as well. And I remember that my roommate freshman year of college was pre-med and was an art major.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hahah thank you for the response.
i'm surprised nobody's an art history major here or even something related to art...
We're out there. Give it some time....
no, I majored in something worthwhile, sorry
no, I majored in something worthwhile, sorry
I love how the preservation and continuation of the worlds languages, literatures and art is not worthwhile.
mmmkay.
I love how the preservation and continuation of the worlds languages, literatures and art is not worthwhile.
mmmkay.
hippie
jk
but seriously, art history?
I'm an art history major and proud of it. 😉 Italian renaissance
I've had a grand total of one art history class, but it ended up being a great supporting point on an MCAT essay. I do teach aesthetics, however, as part of my Intro. to Philosophy class, and I discuss Impressionists and Neo-Impressionists when I teach the mind-body question (e.g., Seurrat).
hippie
jk
but seriously, art history?
haha. being interested in the history of the world and man doesn't make me a hippie.
...hugging trees does.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i certainly could never do anything like that. out of curiosity - what type of jobs are available for art history / comparative literature type majors if they do not pursue a non-related career track such as medicine?
I love history. Used to be my favorite subject but I guess I found out I like science better.
I would love a minor in history. My friend is a history major and I told her to think about minor in archelogy or something so she is doing that too. She loves it.
With history its like if you love it then its not hard for you but it could be horrible for people who don't like it.
I would love a minor in history. My friend is a history major and I told her to think about minor in archelogy or something so she is doing that too. She loves it.
With history its like if you love it then its not hard for you but it could be horrible for people who don't like it.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 1K
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E