Any Body from Davangere

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drblack

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi any body from Bapuji Dental College or College of Dental Sciences appearing for Acfd or National Boards, :) Pls Reply :) :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

drblack said:
Hi any body from Bapuji Dental College or College of Dental Sciences appearing for Acfd or National Boards, :) Pls Reply :) :thumbup:
Hey what year did u graduate from?

Members don't see this ad :)
drblack said:
1998 wat about You.
i graduated from cods davangere in 2001. i already gave my part 1
welcome to sdn.

drblack said:
1998 wat about You.
hi i have graduated in 1995.i think you will be in kranti and swaroop batch
so when r u giving ur ndbe exams.all the best.i graduated from bapuji and where are you from in india.

meverick said:
hi i have graduated in 1995.i think you will be in kranti and swaroop batch
so when r u giving ur ndbe exams.all the best.i graduated from bapuji and where are you from in india.

hey i did my pg in perio from cods in 2005... kranti was my junior!.. anyone from 2003-2005 batch?

DrPerio said:
hey i did my pg in perio from cods in 2005... kranti was my junior!.. anyone from 2003-2005 batch?

even i did my BDS in CODS and graduated in 2004. Kranthi and Swarrop purna were my seniors. May i know ur name?

dockydoo said:
even i did my BDS in CODS and graduated in 2004. Kranthi and Swarrop purna were my seniors. May i know ur name?
hi dockydoo and drperio where are you located. R u preparing for part I or Part II.

drblack said:
hi dockydoo and drperio where are you located. R u preparing for part I or Part II.
I have given my step 1 and got 89% and located in bowling green ky. may i know uur name?

dockydoo said:
I have given my step 1 and got 89% and located in bowling green ky. may i know uur name?
Hey dokydoo,
How was the durby last year.did u go n have fun.

drblack said:

hi drblack and dockydoo im preparing for part 1.. i stay in dallas..

Hi! I am from Dvg. Graduated in 96. Took Step 1 and will be starting the application process.
Good luck to everyone.
Nita

Nita said:
Hi! I am from Dvg. Graduated in 96. Took Step 1 and will be starting the application process.
Good luck to everyone.
Nita
Hey
Whatz ur score.

Members don't see this ad :)
Part 1 - 91 Average
GPA 3.06 (ECE)
What are my chances for UPenn? or BU?
Thanks!
Nita

dockydoo said:

Hi

kasak said:
Hi, I graduated in 2005 from CODS...

hey, where r u. i mean which university r u in. did u give ur step 1.

hey guys,

whats the matter? :confused: this forum has gone silent completely. are u guys studying a lot or is it that no one wants to be in touch with fellow davanagere'ites. come on guys lets be in touch with each other. afterall we studied in the same college. ;) :cool:

Yeah dockydoo I totally agree with you.

:)
dockydoo said:
hey, where r u. i mean which university r u in. did u give ur step 1.
hi, i havent give my exam yet.i recently came to US,thinking of giving in july

kasak said:
:)
hi, i havent give my exam yet.i recently came to US,thinking of giving in july
hi,
i am from BDCH too. graduated in 1996. hey dr.perio whats u r name ?? i did my cons & endo from CODS davangere.
hope to talk to u. PM me.

drblack said:

Hi,
guys ,we belong to Davangere.Contact us at [email protected].
Thanks,
ric.

drblack said:
HI,DO YOU KNOW MANOJ ABRAHAM FROM SAME COLLEGE?HE DID ORTHO P.G THERE.BYE

Nice to see so many people from DVG! I belong to the group, too. Graduated BDCH in 1994. Good luck to everyone!