Any CA1 or 2s out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrBCar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Stanford University Medical Center has just lost two CA1 residents. Anyone out there interested in joining as ideally a current CA1 or CA2 in July should try contact the program.

Members don't see this ad.

I too would like to know I am a current Surgical Intern looking for a Anesthesia Catagorical sport please emaill me [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Howdy, I've spent last 3 yrs as pedaitric hospitalist and EM physician and have been contemplating change to anesthesia since halfway through my pediatric residency. I'm very interested in hearing more about your openings. [email protected]

I am currently a CA-1 for the upcoming 2010 academic year. I am extremely interested in the position available. Please send me an email with information regarding the position at [email protected]

Thank you

Hello, I am currently a PGY-1 surgery intern at Mt Sinai NY with aspirations to go into Anesthesia next year. I am definitely interested in your available position, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thank You!

[email protected]

Hello!!

I have just finished my CA2 year in a very well known academic program in the South East.

Let me know if they are willing to take a CA3. I am in the process of obtaining my Cali license begining of August.

Thanks in advance

lulu