Africa and Middle East Any Cameroonian in the house?

Started by bess
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bess

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to know if there is any Cameroonian in the house.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bess said:
Really? Pleasure trip? did you enjoy it?

Yeah, I was there on a summer missions trip. I stayed in Yaounde for most of the time working with The Navigators and their ministry to the College of Yaounde students. I got to see Limbe, Mutengene (sp?), Bamenda, and Kribe.

It was definitely different from the US but I enjoyed my time there. The students their were great and I had such a great time with them, they were very friendly and hospitable! And it was beautiful!! Palm trees everywhere! People were growing mangoes, bananas, papayas and corn everywhere! Sigh! I miss the mangoes 🙂. Oh and the black beach in Limbe was gorgeous, nothing else quite like it.

What part of Cameroon are you from?
 
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I am from Limbe and I miss it a lot. 😡
 
Paysan aqui. Bess where in Limbe are you from? I was born @ the Bota hospital and grew up in Lumpson quaters.
 
I am actually from Tiko but went to Saker Baptist for 7yrs
 
bess said:
I am actually from Tiko but went to Saker Baptist for 7yrs
Hi,

Cameroonian in the house. Hope you're doing great and getting the best from this site!
 
Hi everybody!!! 🙂

I am so happy to know there are my brothers and sisters out there doing the same thing like me ( medecine ).
I know everyone is busy but we have to try staying in touch and give each other motivations and courage to succeed!!!!

Take care. 😀
Gentle said:
Hi,

Cameroonian in the house. Hope you're doing great and getting the best from this site!
 
mrs_doc said:
Hi everybody!!! 🙂

I am so happy to know there are my brothers and sisters out there doing the same thing like me ( medecine ).
I know everyone is busy but we have to try staying in touch and give each other motivations and courage to succeed!!!!

Take care. 😀
Hey mrs doc. What's going on? Yeah, I think the encouragement and support thing will go a long way to lift some spirits up when things are kinda down. Are you already in med school or premed. Where, if you don't mind.

The best everyone