any canadians?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suzzdee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are you a canadian in podiatry school in the USA? Do you know any? What school, what year are you/they in? I've heard the California school has a lot of Canadians, is that true? I'm looking to get some advice from fellow Canadians interested in podiatry

Members don't see this ad.

hey there, I am not Canadian (although I have family from Ontario) but I just wanted to let you know that we have canucks in almost every school (and class in the case of OCPM) - so I have a lot of canadian colleagues, and if you have any specific questions I'd gladly forward them to my friends at OCPM.

Good luck

Canadian right here! We have a couple Canadians in our class (including myself) here at NYCPM. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,

i know this is my first message on the forums but i'm in the process of creating a website for canadian podiatry students - just a way for people to connect with each other around the country. Also a way for Canadians looking at podiatry at getting more info about the career.

One thign i would like to do is have a list of current canadian students at each of the pod schools arranged by year of graduation and if the person is willing link their email so others can get in touch with them to ask questions etc.

So what i would appreciate is if you're canadian or know of people who are send me a PM with your info and i'll get website linked etc in the next day or two

Hi, I'm a Canadian. Just started podiatry this year - Class 2010. There are two other Canadians in my class.

DMU is on spring break right now so I might not be replying right away, but please feel free to ask me any questions if you wish. :)

Another Canadian, more specifically Calgarian, over here at NYCPM (2009).
Definately would be interested in a Pod site for Canadians to make some contacts and keep in touch.