Any clues on second wave of interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

food4thots

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was curious when the second wave of interviews start, now that the first round is pretty much over.

Members don't see this ad.

my guess is things will probably stay slow till mid january. that is when most deposits will be due for people accepted on 12/1. i think it will pick up significantly because a LOT of people will have multiple acceptances and not be putting in multiple deposits. Look forward to a busy february and march

yeah.. i hope i get some interviews then.. kinda bummed out that i haven't heard anything yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
TimR said:
my guess is things will probably stay slow till mid january. that is when most deposits will be due for people accepted on 12/1. i think it will pick up significantly because a LOT of people will have multiple acceptances and not be putting in multiple deposits. Look forward to a busy february and march

I was wondering if people can put more than one deposits and hold spots at multiple school?

yeah i'm sure they can.. but i don't see why people would hold more than 2 spots. the deposits are pretty $$$