food4thots

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2005
Status
Dental Student
I was curious when the second wave of interviews start, now that the first round is pretty much over.

TimR

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2005
Status
my guess is things will probably stay slow till mid january. that is when most deposits will be due for people accepted on 12/1. i think it will pick up significantly because a LOT of people will have multiple acceptances and not be putting in multiple deposits. Look forward to a busy february and march

food4thots

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2005
Status
Dental Student
yeah.. i hope i get some interviews then.. kinda bummed out that i haven't heard anything yet.

About the Ads

E. coli

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2005
Status
TimR said:
my guess is things will probably stay slow till mid january. that is when most deposits will be due for people accepted on 12/1. i think it will pick up significantly because a LOT of people will have multiple acceptances and not be putting in multiple deposits. Look forward to a busy february and march
I was wondering if people can put more than one deposits and hold spots at multiple school?

food4thots

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2005
Status
Dental Student
yeah i'm sure they can.. but i don't see why people would hold more than 2 spots. the deposits are pretty $$$

About the Ads