Any CSU Alternates?

Started by TSUJC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TSUJC

CSU c/o 2013
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received a letter from Colorado State yesterday saying that I was on the alternate list however, they do not tell you where you sit on the list or how long the list is. Were any of you accepted off of the waitlist? If so, when did you find out?

I can’t imagine why anyone would turn down an acceptance to CSU so even if they do go to the alternate list I’m sure they won’t take many.
 
Hey there. I'm in the class of 2012 at CSU. I know this is probably not what you want to hear....but people can be accepted off the waitlist even up until the day before orientation. I believe someone in my class had this happen to him.

So while I'm sure there is a big surge of waitlist acceptances after the deadline (is it April? I can't remember now), that is probably not the last time the waitlist will move. I was not accepted off the waitlist, but I do know of a good number of people in my class that were.

Don't lose hope! 🙂