Any current UDel students?

Started by leftypt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

leftypt

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I was recently accepted to UDel's DPT program for the class of 2020 and I am looking to get a better perspective on cost of living and other non-tuition expenses from current students in the program. I received a scholarship from another school and am trying to figure out whether UDel makes sense financially. Thank you!
 
Hi everyone! I was recently accepted to UDel's DPT program for the class of 2020 and I am looking to get a better perspective on cost of living and other non-tuition expenses from current students in the program. I received a scholarship from another school and am trying to figure out whether UDel makes sense financially. Thank you!
Hello, I was just recently accepted as well, congratulations! I agree I would also like to know what the expenses would be!