Any current USC Pharmacy students please...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pinkmedicine

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello

I am currently a freshman at UCLA who is really interested into pharmacy school, especially USC. (There are some family conflicts where I have to continue living in L.A but also I was interested in USC pharm. school in general)

Anyways, I am actually commuting by bus in my freshman year so to me, college is still like high school 🙁 I come to school to take classes, I am currently in two organizations and other than that I go home. I have some friends but they are mostly pre-med so i can't really relate some of the graduate school information.

I want some of the current USC pharm. students to.. I guess help me and give me advice so I can make myself a better candidate when the application time comes. Really any advice is welcome!!! Like is it better to volunteer or work in pharmacy.. some of the activities I should do... science GPA or math GPA I should be aware of... what I can do to increase my chance... anything please...!

Thank you very much!

p.s I want to make some friends who are currently USC pharm students as well :laugh: anyways thank you!