Any current UVA, Georgetown, or GW Med students-

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Neelesh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I am a sophomore at the University of Arizona and am going to visiting some friends in DC and Charlottesville on Spring Break (March 13-19).

I'm interested in checking out UVA, Georgetown, and GW's med schools while I'm in the area and was wondering if there are any current med students who would be willing to give me a tour of the campus.

If anyone has a little time during these 6 days, it would really help me out in gaining a better perspective of that med school's atmosphere.

Thanks,
-Neely

Members don't see this ad.

we're on spring break that week at gw. so, not many people will be around. try contacting admissions though - they can probably set you up with someone for a tour and give you some literature. hope that helps.

Hey,

I am a sophomore at the University of Arizona and am going to visiting some friends in DC and Charlottesville on Spring Break (March 13-19).

I'm interested in checking out UVA, Georgetown, and GW's med schools while I'm in the area and was wondering if there are any current med students who would be willing to give me a tour of the campus.

If anyone has a little time during these 6 days, it would really help me out in gaining a better perspective of that med school's atmosphere.

Thanks,
-Neely

Thanks, I'll do that.