ANY DAT MATERIALS NEEDED PLEASE! or Trade mcat for DAT stuff?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hokie4life

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to take the DAT in the next month and only have a library copy of the Kaplan book. I would GREATLY appreciate ANY DAT materials you could offer! PLEASE let me know a.s.a.p. and I'm willing to trade it for MCAT materials!
 
I've got a 2007 used (some highlites) Kaplan book, plus a 2007 2 month old DAT destroyer. I'm in NY, so it might be pricey to ship? I'm selling, not trading, unfortunately!
 
Hi,

I have a brand new dat topscore. I bought it about 1 yr. ago but never opened it or used it. I'm sure though the company can give you an extension on it.

I'll include the order# and license key for you of course. You can have it for $40 o.b.o. with priority shipping. Let me know!

topgun129