Any Decisions?

Started by Audihopful
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Audihopful

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!

Just curious, has anyone recieved any decisions as of yet? I know its super early but i was just wondering.
 
I got my provisional acceptance to Salus University on December 15th, four days after my on-campus interview. The only prereq course I'm working on is Physics. I'm hoping to get an interview invitation from AT Still University soon.
 
I also got accepted into Salus University in the beginning of December. I'm still waiting to hear back from the other three schools I applied to.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my provisional acceptance to Salus University on December 15th, four days after my on-campus interview. The only prereq course I'm working on is Physics. I'm hoping to get an interview invitation from AT Still University soon.
Awesome!! Congrats!!! More acceptances to come. Goodluck.
 
I also got accepted into Salus University in the beginning of December. I'm still waiting to hear back from the other three schools I applied to.

Congrats Kerrianne, when was their deadline to apply? I wish i applied cuz the wait is killing me 🙁. Good Luck on the rest of schools.
 
It's rolling admissions. You can still apply! Once they have all of the parts of your application, they give you a decision pretty quickly. I still want to see what other schools I get accepted to, but it is a big relief knowing I at least got into somewhere that I would be happy attending!
 
It's rolling admissions. You can still apply! Once they have all of the parts of your application, they give you a decision pretty quickly. I still want to see what other schools I get accepted to, but it is a big relief knowing I at least got into somewhere that I would be happy attending!

Absolutely, just the thought of knowing that whatever happens with the other schools you will be going to school come fall. Thats a huge relief. Congrats again!
 
I applied to Salus at the beginning of January. Would the ones of you that got accepted there mind sharing your scores and gpa and experience? Salus is my first choice and Im freaking out!
 
I'm not sure if they give everyone interviews or not.. But the interview's not too bad and then you find out through email within 2 weeks after that. Let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck! 🙂