Any EMTs, Medics, ER Techs or EM MD/DO, PAs in Cali??

Started by MexicanDr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MexicanDr

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whats going on guys? Any EMTs, Medics, ER Techs or EM MD/DO, PAs from California?

Bakersfield/Visalia/Fresno Area here.. 😀 EMT/ Looking at ER Tech soon
 
Whats going on guys? Any EMTs, Medics, ER Techs or EM MD/DO, PAs from California?

Bakersfield/Visalia/Fresno Area here.. 😀 EMT/ Looking at ER Tech soon

I did my paramedic internship in fresno almost 20 yrs ago and got out as fast as I could.....
 
Why is that man? I don't think the city is too bad, its gotten much better, yet the weather does suck!
REDNECKS everywhere...pabst blue ribbon swilling, tobacco chewing, country music listening, 2 toothed, meth using, old ford truck driving, rednecks.....my paramedic preceptor( a redneck) got several dui's WHILE WORKING FULL TIME AS A MEDIC......and they didn't fire him......and it's hot...and dry....and flat....the nearest thing of interest is yosemite....and it's a long drive to get there.....I drove there or to the bay area every free day I had during my internship...I think it's fair to say that the six months I spent in fresno were the worst 6 months of my life.....I wouldn't work there for a million dollars/yr...I hated it that much.....
 
Last edited by a moderator: