Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear all,
I am a resident who will be soon moving to a two year fellowship position. I have to support my family including wife and two kids and we are moving to a very expensive part of the country where the pittance stipend I will get as a fellow won't be sufficient. I am looking for moonlighting opportunities and job for my spouse but in case if this doesn't work out, I am looking for back up options to survive during next two years. I looked up personal loans available for physicians in training and Sun Trust and APPA/NARI are the two loan programs that came up. From the other threads on this forum, it looks like experience with Sun Trust has been dismissal for most of the folks here. Would like to know if any one has tried APPA/NARI for personal loans and how was their experience. Thank you in advance.
http://www.nari-assn.com/loans.html
I am a resident who will be soon moving to a two year fellowship position. I have to support my family including wife and two kids and we are moving to a very expensive part of the country where the pittance stipend I will get as a fellow won't be sufficient. I am looking for moonlighting opportunities and job for my spouse but in case if this doesn't work out, I am looking for back up options to survive during next two years. I looked up personal loans available for physicians in training and Sun Trust and APPA/NARI are the two loan programs that came up. From the other threads on this forum, it looks like experience with Sun Trust has been dismissal for most of the folks here. Would like to know if any one has tried APPA/NARI for personal loans and how was their experience. Thank you in advance.
http://www.nari-assn.com/loans.html