Any Feedback?

Started by ahalta
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ahalta

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I just wanted to see if I can get some feedback about my stats.

Major: Exercise Science
Overall GPA: 3.31 (Will be a 3.38 with Fall update)
Pre-Req GPA: 3.33
GRE-
Q: 150
V: 156
AW: 3.0

Taking it again next week. Did not expect that AW score.

Observation Hours: 40 Outpatient, 360 Outpatient planned*, 40 Inpatient planned*
*Will complete this Fall

I'm applying to Wingate, Elon, Western-Carolina, Mary Baldwin, Radford, Campbell

A little nervous but I expect an improved GRE score next week. Has anyone applied to these schools or have any info for me? Most of the schools I am applying for start january 2016.
 
Is anyone going to Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences for a physical therapy interview on Friday, September 26? I'm trying to see if I can share a hotel and a rental car with someone.