any feedback???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beautiful_Mind

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
about these 2 programs:

Institute of Living Hartford-CT
Creedmoor Queens NY

i would appreciate it if someone gives me ideas about those 2 programs.. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

beautiful_Mind said:
about these 2 programs:

Creedmoor Queens NY

i would appreciate it if someone gives me ideas about those 2 programs.. :laugh:

i actually did my third year clerkship at creedmoor and had a great experience. the residents were very nice and seemed to be having a positive experience. all of the residents i knew were fmg's. the down side of the place is that you will be treating the sickest of the sick - people who are likely never to leave the institution. so i would make sure that you will have adequate exposure to shorter-term patients. i'm also not very sure how much time they devote to didactics. hope this helps... it's been a while!

thanks a bunch.. very helpful.. they actually emailed me today asking me if i got csa results before giving me an interview there..

anyone else with more inputs pls?

Members don't see this ad :)
beautiful_Mind said:
thanks a bunch.. very helpful.. they actually emailed me today asking me if i got csa results before giving me an interview there..

anyone else with more inputs pls?

My Creedmore interview experience was kinda weird if your'e interested. Let me know if you are.....

Anasazi23 said:
My Creedmore interview experience was kinda weird if your'e interested. Let me know if you are.....

yes, please share with me ur experience

or u can email me if u prefer :
[email protected]

beautiful_Mind said:
about these 2 programs:

Creedmoor Queens NY

Re: Institute of Living... The residents are very happy here. It's a great working environment and the faculty are terrific. Education is highly valued and we see a great breadth of both pathology and socioeconomic status. I'm a first year here and I am very glad I matched here; this program is a great fit for anyone who is looking for a program with top notch research, a high value on psychotherapy, humane working conditions, and a great learning experience. Feel free to ask more specific questions if you want...

Hope this helps!

:)