Any good advice for studying Pathology, i cant remember anything

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lmay0001

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
currently i did very badly in my mock exam for Path. Cant seem to memorize all that stuff. any tips guys ??

Members don't see this ad.

Watch Pathoma multiple times. Like Sattar, determine the logic behind things. Make stories like he does.

Reactions: 1 users
Do pathoma (required) then do lots of practice questions from some sort of question bank. That will get you the minimum you need to do decent.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I second Pathoma. I love Anki personally (you can use one of the pre-made decks or make your own). And practice questions from a respected QBank are very helpful.

Pathoma is fantastic. Sketchy path has been helpful for me too, after watching Pathoma but before doing the pre-made Zanki Pathoma decks.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Robbins review of pathology is a good resource too. It’s basically a q bank with easier questions that are only pathology. I bought it at studentconsult.inkling.com. You can download the neoplasia chapter for free to try it out. The questions are are multiple choice in the clinical vignette form with immediate feedback. It tests information from each chapter in the big Robbins, mostly just the high yield stuff.

Read section in Big Robbins...follow that with corresponding section in pathoma and finally, questions to assess understanding. Repeat.

Reactions: 1 user