Any good microbio sites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gunneria

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, kind of like the umich site for anatomy, any good online websites for micro that let you quiz tourself after learning a chapter in micro i.e from cmmr? Its a ton of stuff and I think I just learn best for retention if there is a good site that provides quizzes in both form of cases as well as minutia.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, kind of like the umich site for anatomy, any good online websites for micro that let you quiz tourself after learning a chapter in micro i.e from cmmr? Its a ton of stuff and I think I just learn best for retention if there is a good site that provides quizzes in both form of cases as well as minutia.

Thanks.

if all else fails you can make your own flashcards on anki. i know it sounds like a drag but honestly there is no substitute for just getting down into the trenches and memorizing it.

On another note, any good sites that show the full path of microbial diseases? Micro made simple is great but its black and white. Id love if there was a site that had the stains, disease phenotypes, xrays, etc for each disease as a solid refernce to visualize diseases. My class slides are ok but not super detailed.

On another note, any good sites that show the full path of microbial diseases? Micro made simple is great but its black and white. Id love if there was a site that had the stains, disease phenotypes, xrays, etc for each disease as a solid refernce to visualize diseases. My class slides are ok but not super detailed.

Use colored pencils to make it a colorful book.