any good spine imaging resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AndyDufrane

Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

Any recommendations for good books/electronic media useful for looking at spine xrays/MRIs/CTs etc

Thanks in advance
 
Start with patients you have seen and reivew their films. Write down what you would dictate. Then take out the radiology report and see what they saw.

If you run out of patients, query the database/PACS system for particular studies. By the time you hit #300, you'll have a pretty good handle on that body part. Then move on to another one.

I try to never look at a report of x-ray, MRI, CT or bone scans before I see the films.

Spend some free time looking over films in the radiology dept with a radiologist.

I guarantee you will learn 100X more than you will ever learn from a book.