Any help needed

Started by dsherida
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dsherida

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I am a third year med student now and just wanted to let anyone know if they had any questions or needed someone to read their personal statements to shoot me a message. I didn't get in on my first try (3rd cycle) and took the MCAT a few times before I got accepted and I remember how frustrating it was. I don't check this every day so shoot me a message and I will try and check it off and on. Good luck to everyone and I am proof that if you really want to get into med school and have put in the time and effort to do well, it will happen.