Any home-made study guides...

Started by pharmdude1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmdude1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, how r u?

I was wondering if anyone took the time to make their own personalized study guides when they were studying for the pcat and/or had some already made study guides from other sources. If you do have these, could someone please tell me where I can find the already made study guides (besides the obvious books like Kaplan, etc) or email me the home-made stuff perhaps...this would tremendously help me cram for the aug pcat. I would greatly appreciate it. PM for email info. Thanks in advance guys.
 
why not ask someone to take the pcat for u while at it.

hahaha...funny.

To answer your qestion Pharmdude1, I don't think you'll find anyone with ''homemade'' study guides for the PCAT. I think it takes alot to 'make' a study guide, and sadly the only option for you now is to buy professional study guides like kaplan, cliffs,...etc(and Dr collins if you have the $$$). and also, i don't think cramming will ensure you a good score on the pcat. Especially if ur taking it this august. you have to study, espcially for bio, chem and quant. Its not too late for you to actually 'study' for the aug PCAT. start studying 8hrs a day from now till the 22nd, go thru the kaplan bio, chem and quant sections. find textbooks and study o.chem and calc. STUDY!!! StUDY!!! STUDY!!!!...
yeah...this sounds hard, but nothing good comes easy. so....