any hope?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shreya

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was wandering if upitt or USC are giving any more interview invites?
i had two interview so far and i am waitlisted at one and other one had no answer yet....I really hope..there is hope for me..
thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I'm still under review at Pitt w/ no interview invite so I am hoping the same :) IDK when the last time they sent out (non-interview) rejections was. I am hoping we still have a shot.

Members don't see this ad :)
i was wandering if upitt or USC are giving any more interview invites?
i had two interview so far and i am waitlisted at one and other one had no answer yet....I really hope..there is hope for me..
thanks in advance

I have interviewed at upitt few weeks ago, and what i heard from there was they divide their interviews into two rounds, one for fall and another for spring - no rolling application. They already have sent out all invites for spring so, I do not think there will be another interview invite coming up lately. However, don't lose your hope because they may give u an interview invite for an alternative spot if people turns down their offers. :)

thanks guys..
i soooo wanna go to pitt...but i guess at this point i dont care where i get in!!

USC has interviews on Feb 27, Feb 29 and Mar 5. I don't know if there are any more dates after that.

USC has interviews on Feb 27, Feb 29 and Mar 5. I don't know if there are any more dates after that.

so u think that they probably sent all interview invites? i should stop hoping?
i got a letter from USC few weeks ago saying that i was still under review!

I interviewed earlier in February and those are the other dates they gave me as options. I got the impression at my interview that they had only filled 25% of the seats at that point. I'm not sure if they are still sending out interview invites or not.