Any ideas guys/gals!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sharmin

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have 2 interview in FM - Memorial Medical Center, las cruces (NM) and Northwestern University, Illinois. I tried to find much about the program but couldnt find much details. So can someone review and tell me how is the program. Webpage -- not that exciting... your inputs/ 2 cents will be appreciated.

How to prep beside Iserson's - i m confident but shy, and interview is about selling yourself. So the questions is about personality fit with the program. How to stand different from the crowd and what key things did you all do to make a memorable impression.

I thought of wearing a RED SUIT :eek: -- nah! just joking...

Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I have 2 interview in FM - Memorial Medical Center, las cruces (NM) and Northwestern University, Illinois. I tried to find much about the program but couldnt find much details. So can someone review and tell me how is the program. Webpage -- not that exciting... your inputs/ 2 cents will be appreciated.

How to prep beside Iserson's - i m confident but shy, and interview is about selling yourself. So the questions is about personality fit with the program. How to stand different from the crowd and what key things did you all do to make a memorable impression.

I thought of wearing a RED SUIT :eek: -- nah! just joking...

Please help!

The best thing to do is to be yourself. You can't make yourself fit...that's the whole point. It's either right or it's not. They will know it or you will know it if the fit isn't there. Trying to make a memorbable impression, if it requires being anything other than who you are naturally, is a recipe for disaster.

best of luck to you.

thanks!

But what about the program itself, any feedback!....

By the way -- loved your review of all the interviews that you have completed till date..

hope to bump into you someday....:)

Members don't see this ad :)
im from chicago and didnt apply to northwestern. i dont have much concrete to tell u except that i dont think its one of the big ones that ppl from my schl (in chicago) apply to for FM. im not sure why that is, maybe u'll find out on ur interview. if u want a university name behind the program, i'd check out macneal in berwyn, IL which i believe is affiliated with university of chicago, a nice program, and is also close to the city.