Any Indians here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

landakerjenna

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey

Are there any Indians applying to Pharmacy School this year?? What colleges ??

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey

Are there any Indians applying to Pharmacy School this year?? What colleges ??

This came up among us today. My friend and I are Cherokee, and our best friend is from India. So, when someone asks, and we can't tell which one they're talking about, we say, "Dot or feather?".

Obviously, I'm feather.

hahahah thats funny,,,

but I am talking about Indians from India

hey I am one! Well it's great meet you, I am pretty sure there are more out there!

Good Luck with your apps!

hello!!!hey, me to from india.......nice meeting u all.

hey guys, i am indian(Hindustani) too... nice meeting ya all... i am from the sunshine state of florida.. applied to UF,Nova,LECOM,PBA,Albany,Wingate,Campbell..

hey guys, i am indian(Hindustani) too... nice meeting ya all... i am from the sunshine state of florida.. applied to UF,Nova,LECOM,PBA,Albany,Wingate,Campbell..
hi, i am indian i have just applied toUSN....and have recieved interview call.

hey guys...mein bhi ek hindustani hoon :D...I'm frm texas, and i hv applied to all schools in texas...nw going thru the nerve wrecking waiting stage!!!!!

GOOD LUCK too all u guys who are applying this yr :)..feel free to ask/pm if u got any questions tht I can help with.

hey did any of you get accepted to any of the schools??? I am in the waiting process as well!! god it's too long... but then no news is good news ryte!!

hi pharmaddict and smilingangel...did u guys get any interviews?...

Members don't see this ad :)
i got 4 interviews so far...i have been interviewed at LECOM and PBA and got 2 more in march NOVA(west palm beach) and Albany....still pis**d because didn't hear anything from UF

when did pharmcas sent your application to the schools? mine was sent on jan 18...i feel very lucky to get four interviews within a month especially after reading other peoples stories about not getting interviews for months after submitting thier application...

I don't consider myself an Indian but I guess historically I am one (I am Pakistani!! yay!):D I just interviewed at Mercer and Wingate. Any desiz at Wingate?

Hey guys
I m from India too.
from new mexico and I have only applied to UNM
Goodluck to all

I don't consider myself an Indian but I guess historically I am one (I am Pakistani!! yay!):D I just interviewed at Mercer and Wingate. Any desiz at Wingate?

uhhh u need to learn the difference between Nationality and race. ur Nationality is Pakistan, ur race is indian. its amazing how some ppl think their race is muslim or hindu sometimes lol. i guess thats what happens when ppl arnt educated about simple differences. some ppl think if u were born in america then u arnt indian even if both ur parents are from india. i guess they never heard about nationality :laugh:

hey everyone! i'm indian too! nice meetin u all! i'm from california

uhhh u need to learn the difference between Nationality and race. ur Nationality is Pakistan, ur race is indian. its amazing how some ppl think their race is muslim or hindu sometimes lol. i guess thats what happens when ppl arnt educated about simple differences. some ppl think if u were born in america then u arnt indian even if both ur parents are from india. i guess they never heard about nationality :laugh:

I was mentioning my nationality, something that I tend to associate more with. Off topic, but how come when I tell someone from India, that I am Punjabi, they tend to say no you aren't. Don't they know that most states in India were split into two during the partition?

i got 4 interviews so far...i have been interviewed at LECOM and PBA and got 2 more in march NOVA(west palm beach) and Albany....still pis**d because didn't hear anything from UF

when did pharmcas sent your application to the schools? mine was sent on jan 18...i feel very lucky to get four interviews within a month especially after reading other peoples stories about not getting interviews for months after submitting thier application...

hey you all!!!!!!!! I am from india too, and I currently attend lecom, bradenton. saying a quick "hi" to u all. btw, fenil i thought u were already accepted somewhere last year, werent you? I knew u were waitlisted at lecom-b, what happened then? just curious.:)

I am married to a Indian girl that has a huge family....you guys know what I am talking about! Everyone is an aunt, uncle, or cousin even if they are not blood related. I feel know that I am almost half-Indian because of my new family. We even had a Indian wedding ceremony......it was awesome! So count me in.

No Indians here from cali??......or going to be going to to any CA schools?:)

I am from the Bay area too but the only options here are all really competitive so I applied everywhere (including CA) and got accepted in NC, so far. What about you?

any desi's in MA?

hey, i just msged u on another forum! :) i'm indian too, hence the SN.. i applied to touro and just waiting for the decision... anyone else applying to touro?

I am from the Bay area too but the only options here are all really competitive so I applied everywhere (including CA) and got accepted in NC, so far. What about you?

yeah cali schools are sooo hard to get in with all the competition..i havent been accepted to any cali schools so far either..

welcome Desi :):)

any indian person got into Mercer, Auburn or Nova?

umm I want to know Indians who are applying to NOVA, UF or PBA....

I'm from N. CA...bay area. :) Yeah, California schools are competitive but its definitely worth a try.
I applied to all nor cal schools. Was accepted to Touro (!!!) and CNCP.
For everyone interested in staying in the state, you should apply to the new pharm school, CNCP. I know there's a lot of negative (mis)info about this school on its thread, but its only written by a couple of people who have nothing better to do than bash the school. The dean of the school is an absolutely amazing person and he definitely knows what he's doing....very impressive.

hey i have interviewed to mercer too...still waiting for them for an answer...did u get into any of these 3 schools?
the second one and another but i want uf, nova or mercer

I'm Indian too...........

I'm pretty sure you'll find a lot here.......

After all, there are A LOT of Indians who enter the Medical Profession........or something related to it....

After all, there are A LOT of Indians who enter the Medical Profession........or something related to it....

haha lol thats so truee

what state are u from?

hey indians. ..going to mcphs. anyone else going to MA?

Currently in Texas...

Im just wondering if all of you guys are applying as international students.. No, Im not Indian but I need info about international programs...

I am also an India. I live in Chicago, IL.

I am also Indian (mallu). I'll be a P1 at NSU COP fall 2008!