Any Info About Duke/SR-AHEC Program?

Started by DoctorShaR
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DoctorShaR

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any information about the Duke/SR-AHEC program in Fayetteville, NC (strenghts, weaknesses, location, teaching style, etc)? I am interested in going to NC and this program is affliated with my med school(Nova).

For all the DO students/residents out there...the program has an AOA approved internship and they encourage you to go on to their allopathic residency...do you have to do another 3 years or just 2? I know that in Florida where I am at, unless you apply for an exemption if you do an allopathic residency you must do a rotating internship first. Any info you can provide is greatly appreciated.

ShaR