Any information on Briar Cliff?

Started by vike56
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vike56

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone had any information about this school. From PTCAS, it seems like a religious school but was wondering if anyone knows anything! Any insight about literally anything (the program, location, etc) would be extremely helpful!
 
I am wondering the same thing... I have only received an email stating they got the PTCAS information about a month ago.
 
I was wondering if anyone had any information about this school. From PTCAS, it seems like a religious school but was wondering if anyone knows anything! Any insight about literally anything (the program, location, etc) would be extremely helpful!
Briar Ckiff is a small Catholic college in Sioux City Ia, an hour and a half north of Omaha. Just started the program a couple years ago.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad