Any information on Vanderbilt's Masters Program in Biomedical Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mightyheracross

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw this program on the AAMC masters programs list and it piqued my interest. Its a great school - both undergrad and for med school and I have liked the area. However, I cannot find any information on the program. The website listed on the AAMC list is a generic website for all of Vandy's graduate programs. There is a program with a similar name on their website - Biological Sciences and Biomedical Sciences, but when I do more research on it, it looks like it is only a PhD program. I have called and emailed the contact person listed on the AAMC list, but have not heard back. Does anyone have any information on the program?

Thanks

PS - I also posted this in the pre-med forum before I found this.