Any inside info on Brown, Wash U or Duke??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

InWonderland

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm an MS4 making my ROL and would LOVE any info on any or all of these programs please! I'm most interested in quality of life issues and potential to be happy in my program, i.e. how well residents get along and how happy they seem, how well residents are treated by attendings, if they routinely go over hours, etc. But any info at all helps!

I'd appreciate any opinions from people who interviewed there but I'd also really love the lowdown from someone who goes/went to med school there, did a sub-I there or is a resident there. I want the most honest, inside scoop possible!

TIA, much appreciated!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad