Any interview offers post Dec 1st yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IdahoDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been granted an interview for this cycle that is for a date after December 1st? If so what school and when is the date?

Members don't see this ad.

Someone has an interview invite for Case in April

Has anyone been granted an interview for this cycle that is for a date after December 1st? If so what school and when is the date?

Friends of mine have received post Dec 1st interviews from Nova and Midwestern. I dont know the exact dates though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Idahodoc, I have an interview for Indiana post Dec but the date isn't set yet. I submitted in my app July but it wasn't sent until late August. I'm still waiting on 1 letter of recommendation and my DAT scores to be sent. Hope this helps! :)

Hello fellow Idahoan,
I have a Midwestern interview (scheduled yesterday) for December 8th.

Case Western: April 2nd
When I called the office they told me to call back on the first week of December to reschedule the interview to an earlier date if spots open up.

Idahodoc, I have an interview for Indiana post Dec but the date isn't set yet. I submitted in my app July but it wasn't sent until late August. I'm still waiting on 1 letter of recommendation and my DAT scores to be sent. Hope this helps! :)

I have the same situation, though I have my DAT scores in, and I need to take anatomy. I just typed a letter to them with all the info they needed, when I'll take the course, when they'll get the last letter, etc. Hopefully it will be more like a winter interview than a spring interview...

Midwestern- Dec. 15th!

I've got an interview at Midwestern on December 15th as well.