any last minute advice..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vicky336

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for someone who's flipping out and will most likely forget everything in 13 hours...

:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

if i had been studying for a while, i would stop now. i think that you are going to just freak yourself out. do whatever it is that you do to calm down. eat a good breakfast! GOOD LUCK!

I've already accepted the fact I'll get at least a 40% on quantitative like the last time. :( I'm studying last minute junk that includes:
indocrine secretions
Making sure I remember "Kids Playing On Freeway Go Splat"
Memorizing locations on the periodic table, earth metals, etc..
*POP*

That was my brain exploding. good night. :sleep: :scared:

Just a reminder:

CuRy said:
Two things that are a MUST:
1) a WATCH (timer)
Your watch might not have the same hour with the proctor, so you should write down your stop time. You could speed up or fill a blank at the last five minutes.

2) a bottle of water (I like a COKE)

*** If you run out of time, what do you do?
You should choose ONLY one letter for all remaining unanswers. As doing so, you could get AT LEAST 25% correct!!! One educated guess in choosing that ONE letter: look at the OVERALL of your scantron, then choose ONE letter that could do the balance of those answered dots on your scantron. The exam preparer wants to distribute evenly all answered letters!

And you are lucky to have friends at SDN to share your thoughts, so you have much confidence. Good luck!