any md/mba programs without same med and b school?

Started by doc luv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doc luv

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone knows of any MD/MBA programs out there in which you don't have to be in the same med school and business school. It seems like that most b-schools require that you come from the same university's med school to be eligible for the five year md/mba.
 
Well I know there are some schools that do have that ... ie. UMDNJ - Camden currently has a MBA program with Rutgers-Camden but they are looking to move that program over to philly, possibly drexel. I know people who have done JD programs not at same school and if you talk to the dean I don't know why an MBA program couldn't be set up.


I always wondering why UVA didn't have a joint program ... do you know why?