Any michigan Students Here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ldybug579

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was hoping somebody could tell me about the lectures file size for ipod, if the nano would be enough or if i should get the normal big ipod? Any help would be appreciated, i plan on attending there in the fall :)
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

ldybug579 said:
I was hoping somebody could tell me about the lectures file size for ipod, if the nano would be enough or if i should get the normal big ipod? Any help would be appreciated, i plan on attending there in the fall :)
Thanks

right now i have 1.38 GB, 63 lectures worth, of the files on itunes; however, i have deleted the ones that we will no longer be using. if you delete the old ones a nano would be fine. it all depends on how much you want to keep, and if you want to use it for more than just the podcasts.

hope i was of some help.

Cyclysm said:
right now i have 1.38 GB, 63 lectures worth, of the files on itunes; however, i have deleted the ones that we will no longer be using. if you delete the old ones a nano would be fine. it all depends on how much you want to keep, and if you want to use it for more than just the podcasts.

hope i was of some help.

Thanks for the reply, i really appreciate it.

ldybug579 said:
Thanks

get at least a 4 gig iPod. unless you have alot of music. the audio files at U of M are pretty big (about 50 MB per lecture)