any more interview invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ewotri

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any interview invites ?:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Buffalo this friday... I'd really love to get in there...

Anyone got any interview invites ?:scared:

i thought we weren't suppose to hear about any more interview invites for awhile now? or is that just for some schools that aren't going to send anything until late dec/early jan? but it looks like buffalo and columbia are sending some now according to the posts on here.

anyone get any invites from any other schools?

Members don't see this ad :)
i thought we weren't suppose to hear about any more interview invites for awhile now? or is that just for some schools that aren't going to send anything until late dec/early jan? but it looks like buffalo and columbia are sending some now according to the posts on here.
QUOTE]

Some schools want to get the interview process done earlier, so they may be interviewing for seats they may of may not have filled.

I actually got 3 invites this week. U penn (which i scheduled for next week), NYU (they wanted me next week too but I decided Jan 11 was better) and Indianna in mid Feb.

Keep your hopes up guys!

P.s. application complete end of sept/early oct.

I actually got 3 invites this week. U penn (which i scheduled for next week), NYU (they wanted me next week too but I decided Jan 11 was better) and Indianna in mid Feb.

Keep your hopes up guys!

P.s. application complete end of sept/early oct.

with your stats, of course you would get those invites!

yea you do have good stats but its nice to know at least some schools are still sending out interview invites and for dates in the near future too because so many schools have their next availible day in march practically now! i'd looovvee to hear from a school and be aske dot show up next week

just got an invite for stony brook on jan 3rd.. not sure if i should go or not i cant decide..

i got one for san antonio this monday...but i recieved the letter last month....

that's awesome...any more east coast invites going out right now. i feel like a lot of the schools i am waiting on aren't sendingout invites right now

I got called up for an interview by VCU last week

I have interviews coming up at Tufts, Indiana, and Temple in February. Contrary to what many people say, I re-sat for my DAT's November 5th and heard back within a month.

I got an invite for WVU today for Feb 4th.

I received an invitation to interview at the Univ. of Buffalo this week. Yet, I called to withdraw my application since I've already decided where to attend.

ucla is sending out more notices! check your email!